Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I had to work today so some of our day was spent apart. Layne and Corbin went to Grandma and Grandpa Reed's for a while to visit. Fortunately for me, Layne was kind enough to bring Scooter to the hospital to eat a turkey lunch with me. It was was lots of fun and I am very grateful that they came. Once I got off work we went to Grandma Bateman's for dinner. She worked very hard and made a fantastic Thanksgiving meal as always. It was kind of a smaller group than we normally have a Grandma's, but we still had a good time. Of course it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without some of Grandma's amazing homemade ice cream. Afterwards, we drove to Grandma and Grandpa Green's house for a visit. It was really nice to see everyone and appreciate all the great food. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: