Sunday, December 14, 2008

Scooter's First Experience Walking in Snow

I decided today that Scooter and I needed to get some outside time so I put on his snow boots (...that he HATED at first) and took him outside to play in the snow. It was so much fun. I put him down on the ground and at first he really didn't know what to do so he started out taking tiny tiny steps to try and feel it out. This went on for several minutes until he decided that this boot/snow thing really wasn't all that bad. Once he was confident that everything was going to be okay he couldn't get enough of it. As you can see....I could hardly keep up with him. I tried hard to get some video of it cuz it was so stinking adorable, but as luck would have it my videocamera battery was low and I couldn't get it to focus. Oh well...I've still got these adorable pics. I love to see him learn and explore. My baby is definately growing up fast. I swear it doesn't get better than this!

No comments: