Monday, December 29, 2008

Construction Begins!

Holy Cow! So we are officially under construction. My dad, Ryan, Blake and a few other guys showed up today to demolish the basement. I had no idea that we were going to be doing so much today and I was totally unprepared. My whole basement still had to be cleaned out so it was a very stressful and busy morning. My stuff is now spread from hell to nowhere and will be that way for at least 6 weeks or more. Horray for me :-)!f course, I am very sad to part with all the beautiful original decor such as the red velvet wallpaper, the one of a kind duck mural, the orange and yellow metallic wallpaper and the psychedelic painted doors and light fixtures, but I look forward to a new basement and most of all BIG closets!!!I will keep you posted of our progress!!!

1 comment:

rkkorth said...

So it sounds like you figured out a solution to your basement problem.....Good Luck with that! I'm sure it will be worth all of the chaos!