Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cierra's B-day Party

Today was Cierra's 1st B-day party. Layne and I were working today so Grandma & Grandpa Green and Kyle took Corbin to the party with them. They said that it was a little chilly so Corbin wasn't too interested in swimming, but he did get in for a little dip.He was so excited, however, to help Cierra with her little cake. I don't know if he decided that he was a pro at it now (since he had already had a go with it on his own birthday) and needed to show Cierra how it was done or if he just simply didn't want to miss out on all the fun. Either way....I think that they had a great time. Thanks Cierra for sharing!!! Corbin had a great time at your party. :-)

1 comment:

shauni said...

Angie, I found your blog link on Kristen's blog. Your family is so cute. Your little boy is adorable and you look great! I hope everything is going well for you. Check out our blog at iowafrostfamily.blogspot.com

Shauni